Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Progress Report Reflection

You received your progress report last Friday and you've had time to reflect on it for a few days. Now, I want you to do some writing on your reflections by answering the questions below in paragraph form. Be sure to edit your writing before you post it.  Parents will be looking at your responses during 3-way conferences so make sure you do your best.
  1. What do you think of your progress report?  What are you happy with?  Why are you not happy with? 
  2. What can you do during term 2 in order to improve your progress report?


1.        
           I think I did really bad on my progress report because all my grades were low because some of them I didn`t hand in and I rushed on other ones and I didn`t do it right. I`m not very happy with my progress report and I hope that next term I do better. I`m not very happy with my grades because they were alot lower than last years and I was handing in almost everything but this year I didn`t and my grades dropped from mid eighties to lower seventies. I am not happy with anyhting on my progress report except I am glad I got some nineties. I could easily have got all nineties and I could have got way better grades but  I didn`t hand in alot of stuff so I got zeroes and low marks.

2.
        Next term I will hand in my assignments and my grades will go up. I will also spend more time working on my assignments so I do them better because some of them I wouldn`t work on them that much and them I would rush at the end and then they wouldn`t be done that good. Next term I will also try harder because my grades will really matter to me and they will really make a difference in my life.






1 comment:

  1. Some good reflections Braeden. You're a smart guy with a lot of ability. Make sure you live up to all your great potential!!

    ReplyDelete