Prompt
Imagine Erica, Peter or Daniel's mother are still alive. Pick one of the three characters and ask yourself, "What questions would you like to ask the character?". Explain why your questions are important to you. Tell the character what you've learned and how you feel after hearing their story. If you can relate her experiences to any conditions facing your generation, explain those connections. Describe for the character what you will do to teach future generations the lessons you've learned from studying the Holocaust.
I would choose Daniels Mother. I would ask her how it feels to lose children in the holocaust and I would ask her if she hates the Germans now.I would ask her those questions because you would not be able to feel that unless it actually happened to you. I would also ask what she personally would like to do to the Germans if she had the power to do anything to them. Would she torture them or do the same thing to them that they did to her?
In the future to teach other generations I would teach them about it and what happened and as long as people still remember that the holocaust went on then it probably won`t happen again. I would also make sure that in my generation it doesn`t happen either. we should always remember what happened because if humanity forgets than history repeats itself. Bu still there are Genocides going on in the world and there always will but none of them are nearly as big as The Holocaust.
In my generation things like that are still happening but I can`t really do anything about it because I won`t be able to do anything. I would help and try to stop the genocide from happeneing. If I had the power to somehow stop them I would and I would stop other powerful people from causing or starting a genocide.
No comments:
Post a Comment