In chapter 5, Daniel's father said that the radio was really important to the family. He said that it gave them hope and...
"Hope was more important than bread."
What did he mean? Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
I think he meant that without hope they would die.You won`t die if you run out of bread because you can get more. But once you lose hope you can`t just buy more. I think that he also wanted them to keep their hopes high so they won`t lose hope and give up. I agree with Daniels father in "Daniels Story" because he is right, if we didn`t have hope we would die because we won`t have hope that we can stay alive. Hope is more important than bread because you can eat bread and get it back but you can`t get hope back that easy. Some things that gave them hope was Erikas violin music and the radio.
Some really great points here. Be sure not to repeat yourself when you are writing. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete4/5