Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Importance of Literacy

Literacy is very important in everyday life because without it I have no idea where we`d be. If we didn`t have literacy we would have almost no way to communicate with today's technology. In order to blog, email,use facebook or twitter you will have to know how to read and write. I think that today's literacy is very low because not very many people know how to read even when they are in high school. I think our literacy level is so low because many people drop out of high school and many don`t go to university or even graduate high school. I think the key to success in life is to read alot and write everyday so your literacy level stays high. I personally love to read but I don`t like writing quite as much as reading.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. I think that literacy levels are much higher in Saskatchewan compared to the past since literacy is more important then ever before. 4/5

    ReplyDelete