Tuesday, May 24, 2011

'For Angela'

In 'For Angela' I think those boys were being stupid and he probably never really thought about what he said but I think he was being really rude and what he said had an effect on both the mother and her daughter because the mother was mad at them. Then to make matters worse her daughter went and cut off her braids because she doesn't want to be and Indian. I think she did that because she doen`t want people to tease her anymore and she wanted to be like the white people because they never got teased, but guessing from what happened it didn't work very well. Actually I think that it made the mother even more mad at those boys because they caused that. I think that this was a very difficult situation for the mother and the daughter because you can't really do anyhting at the time it happens. I think that this never really should have happened and things like these make me sad because to think that humans, civilised or not, would do this to one another and the 'Indian Act' and all those thing the Europeans did to the first nations really scarred the history of mankind.I still wonder today what the world would be like if the Europeans never found North America and what would have happened if that never happened to the first nations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment